• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

You know, if JLE 6 is popping because of Crimson Fox - which was an INTENDED joke character - I should just go through every Bronze and Copper and just buy any first appearances of any character. Even the insufficiently_thoughtful_person ones might pop at this point. hm

You know, if JLE 6 is popping because of Crimson Fox - which was an INTENDED joke character - I should just go through every Bronze and Copper and just buy any first appearances of any character. Even the insufficiently_thoughtful_person ones might pop at this point. hm

Been there, done that. :grin:

1st App Crimson Fox

subconscious thoughts about Spider-Woman's costume

I heard you could go blind doing this . . . :insane:lol

That's a myth.

(he says while choking the chicken . . . ) :ohnoez:

Who said that?!?

I'm waiting for that big Scalphunter revival/TV show/movie

IMG_20150216_151835_zpsl1thkcaa.jpg

IMG_20150216_151510_zpsv0p9axm1.jpg

Did you abduct Kieth and force him to sign? Isn't he a tough one?

I wish the Kieth stuff would pick up. I have a sick fetish for Kieth books. I keep on buying them if they are cheap even though they remain worthless. Criminey, I buy copies of Manhunter 1 and he didn't even have his style then (although not Maxx 1 anymore or Darker Image 1, tripping over too many of them). And the MCP issues. There is something wrong with me.

i think we've deviated here. are any of these hot, or are we just talking cool?

is this the thread where I just post cool unique comics I had signed? Because that's what the title of the thread would lead me to believe.

"Probably Not Copper Comics that I Had Signed by Overrated Legends" that's this thread right? That's the title? I can write and post pictures, but for some reason my eyes don't work when I try to read the title of the thread. I wonder if I should get that checked out.

you know, i was trying to get us back on track nicely..

daredevil 181

yes, it still does not sell for guide raw, but I have gotten $35+ for really nice copies the last 3 times I sold them in the last 6-8 months via fixed price listings on best offers. yes, i know there are a lot of auctions that don't do great on that book, but i suspect many are not quite tip top shape. anyway, just based on my personal experience.

regretting a bit sticking 10-15 9.6-9.8 potential copies in various grab bags over the years and getting about 1/3 guide for them as a result.