• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,853 posts in this topic

nah, ebay does not love me this week, no free listings for me

Keep your chin up . . . I've had these arrive 2-3 days into the offer. eBay is not known for its ______________ (fill in the blank). lol

ebay DOES love me, it just came in!

Quick, Blobbin, to the Bat Cave!!

Keep your chin up . . . I've had these arrive 2-3 days into the offer. eBay is not known for its ______________ (fill in the blank). lol

If you go to your All Selling page under your Sell tab. Scroll to the bottom , Promotional Listings . It will show your monthly free listings used and how many you still have available .

It shows the freebies here before you get the email . I check it every day . I hate losing a day because of their stupid late email .

If you go to your All Selling page under your Sell tab. Scroll to the bottom , Promotional Listings . It will show your monthly free listings used and how many you still have available .

It shows the freebies here before you get the email . I check it every day . I hate losing a day because of their stupid late email .

Yup, and dont forget to scroll all the way down, sometimes theres page 2

Thanks Bill, so do I (which is why it is at the TOP of my all selling page, which is also my default landing). Don't you customize yours??? :baiting:

Thanks Bill, so do I (which is why it is at the TOP of my all selling page, which is also my default landing). Don't you customize yours??? :baiting:

Nope I do not. I was unaware that you could. Im happy enough to find these kinds of things. I dont want to go messing around and move them. Id never find them again im sure :)

ebay DOES love me, it just came in!

I think they roll out the offers regionally too, so as not to flood the marketplace. :grin:

You know, if JLE 6 is popping because of Crimson Fox - which was an INTENDED joke character - I should just go through every Bronze and Copper and just buy any first appearances of any character. Even the insufficiently_thoughtful_person ones might pop at this point. hm

Been there, done that. :grin:

1st App Crimson Fox

Who needs free listings, anyways . . . :grin:

Did you abduct Kieth and force him to sign? Isn't he a tough one?

Very tough. He only signed a handful of times in 2013.

I wish the Kieth stuff would pick up. I have a sick fetish for Kieth books. I keep on buying them if they are cheap even though they remain worthless. Criminey, I buy copies of Manhunter 1

:o

Wow.

You know, I thought I knew every single Sam Kieth book from 1983-2000 or thereabouts. Even the really obscure ones, like Blood of Dracula #3 from Apple Comics and Target: Airboy, and Cadillacs & Dinosaurs: Man-Eater #1-3. Did everyone know, for instance, that he inked Mage: The Hero Discovered #6-15?

Even books like "Secret Origins Special #1", where he just did some interior art.

I stand here completely flummoxed that I did not realize that Manhunter #1 was a Sam Kieth book. And I own multiple copies!

Wow.

That's kinda cool!

Coppers heating up, indeed!

Don't forget Jonny Quest 9!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STARLORD-1-MINI-VF-NM-NEW-MOVIE-MORE-ROYLIN5-/121764532828?hash=item1c59bb525c:g:TGQAAOxy79JRhrCs

Is this story out of continuity, etc. and thus no interest?

Would have thought it might have perked up a bit as it is sort of an obscure low print run 1996/1997 marvel series. I don't see it much.

(I know, it's not copper really, but the modern forum is a little crazy right now)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STARLORD-1-MINI-VF-NM-NEW-MOVIE-MORE-ROYLIN5-/121764532828?hash=item1c59bb525c:g:TGQAAOxy79JRhrCs

Is this story out of continuity, etc. and thus no interest?

Would have thought it might have perked up a bit as it is sort of an obscure low print run 1996/1997 marvel series. I don't see it much.

(I know, it's not copper really, but the modern forum is a little crazy right now)

That cover is :sick: