• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPIDEY SALE - CLOSED ASM #300 CGC 9.2 OFF to EBAY

8 posts in this topic

SPIDEY ALIEN COSTUME SALE UPDATE

Long-time collector, occasional seller via eBay (my handle is more_fun_comics if you want to check my rep). ASM #300 gone to eBay now. Thanks for those who showed an interest.

Up for sale:

Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars #8 (first Alien Costume), CGC 9.4 with White Pages. Asking $65.00 - SALE PENDING

1_zps420878bf.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #300 (first full Venom), CGC 9.2 with White Pages. Note: This book was from my personal collection and has NOT been pressed. It is also freshly back from CGC. Now Asking $150.00 - plus shipping

300_zps232bd752.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #361 (first full Carnage), CGC 9.6 with White Pages. Asking $65.00 - SALE PENDING

361_zps3cdc1328.jpg

Welcome to the boards, good luck with the sale.

Take a second to review the marketplace rules located here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472#Post1460472

FYI, Personal Paypal is not an acceptable form of payment to request (rule 9)

Again nice books, and they shouldnt last long...

Welcome to the boards, good luck with the sale.

Take a second to review the marketplace rules located here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472#Post1460472

FYI, Personal Paypal is not an acceptable form of payment to request (rule 9)

Again nice books, and they shouldnt last long...

ACK! So very sorry - I shall correct that IMMEDIATELY...Thanks for bringing me up to speed...

Really nice looking Web of Spider-Man 1 in your signature line.

:cloud9:

Thanks! The guy I bought it from was alright too! ;)

I need to get a scanner or redo with better, clearer pics...

On another note, these books will be up until mid-January or so before heading to eBay...Again, all reasonable offers will be considered...