• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need advice.....

15 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have two Books I want to sell in the forum but the are the "Other" graded brand..

I bought them to crack the cases and keep them raw, but never got around to it. So now I just want to sell them, Just thought if someone else wanted to crack'em open I'd keep them in their cases as added protection.

I don't want to break any rules and I don't want to waste any time uploading pics if it gets pulled anyway. I checked the rules and didn't find much but after all this is a CGC board. Should I just crack them open?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Elvis

I don't want to break any rules and I don't want to waste any time uploading pics if it gets pulled anyway. I checked the rules and didn't find much but after all this is a CGC board. Should I just crack them open?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Elvis

If you're absolutely bent on unloading them around here I think #1 will answer your question whether you should crack them or not. (shrug)

Considering that "Other" graded brand's reputation you may have cost yourself a few bucks in potential sales but I imagine the honest disclosure will be appreciated by the community. :applause: