• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! Marvel Mystery 15 - Classic Torch/Subby Schomburg Cover

13 posts in this topic

SOLD! This listing is open again after a false-start. Please note new lower price.

Here's a raw MM 15. This classic Torch/Subby cover is detached and split. The interior is complete with C/OW pages. The centerfold is attached at the top staple. Here's the important stuff: NO TAPE or color touch or other restoration that I can detect. Attach the cover with two pieces of tape and more than double your money as this baby will then be a solid 3.0. (tsk) How silly is that... doh!

Full return privileges if not satisfied. $350 and $14.95 for s/h. U.S. only. First :takeit: gets it.

MM15FC.jpg

MM15BC.jpg

MM15Inside.jpg

(Raises hand slowly, guilty look plastered across face)

I confess

I threw the take it up on Plady's old school scotch tape, without making it clear I was funnin' around.

Mea maxima culpa and my sincere apologies to Gary for all the headaches.

Remind me next WW Chicago that I owe you a fine cigar and a taste or three of reeeeeeallllly good single malt.