• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buyin CGC on ebay question

14 posts in this topic

Depends on how you send it.

Thru the postal Service (where I work) your best option is Priority Mail.

It costs (for 1 comic) $3.85 using a Flat Rate envelope and should arrive in 2 to 3 days. If ya print the lablel online at usps.com, you get free delivery confirmation!@

(([!@#%^&^], I sound like a commercial, need more beer!))

Re: buyin CGC on ebay question

Depends on how you send it.

Thru the postal Service (where I work) your best option is Priority Mail.

It costs (for 1 comic) $3.85 using a Flat Rate envelope and should arrive in 2 to 3 days. If ya print the lablel online at usps.com, you get free delivery confirmation!@

Please, whatever you do, do not try to stick a CGC graded book into a flat rate Priority envelope.

893whatthe.gif

If you give me the auction number I can take a look at it and try to give you an idea. My auctions: I ship mine Media Mail/Bound Printed Matter - whichever the USPS takes on a given day. For example: If I ship a CGC comic to, let's say to Redhook in New York State, Priority would cost him about $12.00 and up - depending on the weight of package. It is based on weight AND Zone destinations now. My Media/Bound rate is a flat $4.00 and the customers just LOVE the way I ship the CGC comics.

CAL hi.gif

...a CGC book packed in a priority box w/peanuts weighs approx 1 lb. 12 oz....

you smokin crack!?! 893whatthe.gif it's like 8 ounces, makepoint.gif unless if it's an annual or giant. gossip.gif two slabbed books weigh over 1 lb.

Umm,...no,...I ship them every day...that's what comes up on the postal monitor...