• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Newsletter

12 posts in this topic

Glad you liked it.

Those "comic fans", by the way, are the same people who have been writing the articles the last 3 newsletters. Shawn and Phil are pre-graders here at CGC and anyone who has not heard of Michelle Nolan has not been in our hobby for long............

I'm not much of a writer, but curious..if someone were to write something that was decent but fairly rough..and by rough I mean, not as well worded or "reporter" style like these couple of articles.. do you have someone to clean it up? smile.gif

Brian

Anyone want to write something???????????????/

I'm a writer, Steve. Do you have any subject areas you need articles about? Are you looking for informational, anecdotal, humor -- what? What are your rates?

-- Joanna

Any subject about comics. NO crash articles, NO CGC-Overstreet-JFK-area54 conspiracy theory articles. Nothing slamming our wonderful hobby. Nothing like the almost libelous stuff that Naiman writes on occasion. blush.gif