• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I HATE Morning Glories! Signed MTG, Price Drops. DOTF and Star Wars

24 posts in this topic

I've decided to make some room and some of the books to go are the ones that give me a headache

Usual :rulez:

No HOS'rs, Probies or the like

Shipping will be indicated in each item post, international exact so if you're willing to pay, its yours.

PayPal is preferred but if want another way I'm all ears

Don't like my prices? Make an offer, the worst I can do is say no (actually, the worst is say NO with caps)

Check my feedback and you'll see most people hate me love me

ThreadKrap? Sure, all press is good press. Plus I hope to have some celebrity appearances (I'm looking at you Don Knotts)

I'll be in and out of this thread so :takeit: and time stamp rule. Hopefully I can add more stuff over the next couple of days so....

D941B95A-F952-4EC9-BA88-EA8F484B3752-7019-0000071A0132EE73.jpg

I'm letting go of my Morning Glories books, I like the story I just don't know what's going on anymore. I'm afraid it will end in a church and they're all dead...

Morning Glories #7-22 all NM! $50 $45 $40!!! + $11 priority shipping.

DSC01949_zps3e7de48b.jpg

But wait, there's more! If you buy this I'll give you the volume 1 trade for $3 FREE

Solo, the book is $8+ $2 first class. Book was gently read once (and I mean gentle ;) )

DSC01955_zpse6b13f1c.jpg

My last post for a bit, time for some hardcore parkour

The Walking Dead trade lot #1-16, great condition. $100 +$6 priority shipping. :news: Sold

If you want these broken up, I will ONLY sell them in order because I'm feeling :insane:

$7 per book +$2 first class. Shipping will go up $2 per additional.

I'm with you on Morning Glories.

I read the first 12 or so issues and no comic book has ever actually made me mad at the end of reading it until I started reading Morning Glories. Nick Spencer tried so hard to confuse you and make things complicated that for whatever reason it really, really bothered me. He tried desparately to end every issue with a cliffhanger but he was failing miserably because instead of getting the "oh shoot, what's going to happen next!?!" feel you were getting the "what the hell is this now? Who was that? I dont get it" feel instead.

Anyways, to each there own.

/rant

This is like the 3rd time someone has told me this about Morning Glories.

Really eh?

I wasn't on the boards when I was reading it and my friends never read it so I never discussed it with anyone.

Doesn't surprise me though.

My last post for a bit, time for some hardcore parkour

The Walking Dead trade lot #1-16, great condition. $100 +$6 priority shipping.

If you want these broken up, I will ONLY sell them in order because I'm feeling :insane:

$7 per book +$2 first class. Shipping will go up $2 per additional.

Sold to Green via PM

This thread needs an enema!!

Let's add some books to keep things alive

For the Bronies in the house,

MLPFIM Ghost Variant and Sub (glitter) Variant Set NM. $15 $12 Shipped US, 2 1 available

3049640C-973E-4953-BFD7-228BE2B4CAB2-8232-0000080DBE568287.jpg

C7FB462D-FAD2-4DA9-BEF4-72139C87C1D7-8232-0000080DCAFABAAC.jpg

Embarrassed? You don't have to post publicly and books will be shipped in a discreet package, no glitter on the outside. I promise :whistle: