• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Kieth Signing

338 posts in this topic

Well, everyone, after a successful talk with Sam Kieth starting with his January appearance in Sacramento, I am pleased to announce that we worked out a deal where EVERYONE can mail in their comics to SDCC to get Sam Kieth to sign them for CGC Signature Series. The cost for each book includes a donation to the HERO Initiative.

PM me for more details. Get your books ready, you've got more than a month! No excuses folks, I'm not sure of Sam's schedule after SDCC and I'd like to see everyone happy now. :)

FYI if there is a flood of interest, I will make sure everyone gets a few done and those of you with stacks and stacks may need to set a priority. :)

Thanks everyone... To answer a few questions I'm seeing in my PM's:

1) I can crack both blue and yellow slabs for this signing opportunity.

2) No sketches or remarks. If it happens, great, but absolutely no promises, nor will I take any lists. You are welcome to hop a plane, get a hotel, get a badge to SDCC, come to the IDW booth during one of his signing appearances and ask him yourself, but that'll be your best chance. :)

3) Books would need to be in San Diego by Friday, July 12th or Saturday, July 13th at the absolute latest.

Still working on PM's... :)

Joel

The Maxx #1 Glow in the Dark is my all time favorite comic book!

I was poking around the board as well as the CGC Data site and I see that three 9.8 CGC SS were born from the signing earlier this year.

I'd like to find one!

Thank you for your time,

Gary in Houston