• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Kieth Signing

338 posts in this topic

Sam was a complete and total champ. He signed well over the scheduled time and even brought his mom along to chat with people in the crowd. Just a super nice guy. David, the shop owner, runs a really cool store. It's well worth checking out World's Best Comics if you're ever in Sacramento.

Sam was a complete and total champ. He signed well over the scheduled time and even brought his mom along to chat with people in the crowd. Just a super nice guy. David, the shop owner, runs a really cool store. It's well worth checking out World's Best Comics if you're ever in Sacramento.

just taking a wild guess... ;)

World's Best Comics in sacto. I can honestly say that everyone involved with CGC tried to hook up the store owner as well. The store owner had multiple boardies grading books for him so that he could sub his own signature series books for his own customers and for his personal collection. Almost all boardies who got stuff done waited until 9pm (I.e. the end of the line to get stuff signed) to help make sure that the shop's regular customers got their stuff done first. I can't say for sure (I'm not bulimic. I can't read minds), but I'd say that the local boardies and those willing to make the journey made a favorable impression :-)