• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #129 Double Cover!

9 posts in this topic

Looks a little sketchy. Not a good feedback rating, he sells mostly coins, and for the recent comic sale, he received a negative from our own Calamerica. Plus, he slams CGC just because?!? Definitely some red flags.

This seems odd for some reason. I wonder how things turned out (too lazy to check feedback) tongue.gif

The winning bidder is a shill. They only have 2 feedback and one is from this seller back in 2002.

I like that in the description he says that you can have it professionally restored by paying someone to remove the outer cover. After that you will have an UNRESTORED copy. foreheadslap.gifinsane.gif893naughty-thumb.gif That must be some good restorer...A restorer so good that he could restore a comic to unrestored, he could destroy the universe...or at least make comics a lot less fun to colelct...

This seems odd for some reason. I wonder how things turned out (too lazy to check feedback) tongue.gif

The winning bidder is a shill. They only have 2 feedback and one is from this seller back in 2002.

*Groan* And you have to love the "As you can see from the scans...." but the scans are out of focus, small, and when you click the "enlarge" button it enlarges by about 1/2%. Actually they aren't scans, they are digital pictures taken with a camera, but I digress...

Granted, the corners look pretty square but there's not way to tell if there is surface wear or spine stresses, etc.