• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor: God Of Thunder

85 posts in this topic

Great to hear that. Thor has had some decent runs over the years but the last year or two wasn't great and caused me to drop it.

HC is out in April, correct?

Looks like it will be a paperback? Sigh, I really don't understand what Marvel does with their collections. Some of the Marvel NOW series are getting hardcovers and then some of them trades. I wish they would all just follow the same release formula.

For example, Daredevil has been getting released in hardcovers but from an article on bleeding cool it looks like they will stop that soon and just release it in a OHC collecting 12 issues and continue to release it in trade. Kind of annoying for people who have been collecting the MPHC's.

I wish they would just do TPB = 6 issues. OHC = 12 issues.

Looking at the March Solicitations for Marvel NOW collections

Uncanny Avengers - HC

Ironman - HC

Avengers - HC

Fantastic Four - TPB

X-Men Legacy - TPB

And in Feb All New Xmen gets a HC

http://www.amazon.com/Thor-Rick-Remender/dp/1846535336/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1357598798&sr=1-6&keywords=thor+god+of+thunder

Just read #4, can't wait to see where they're going with this arc, I just hope Aaron doesn't go too techy with the next storyline and keeps the current flavour. I read from the letters page that they've had to change colourists and now have an all Croatian art team!! Whatever their nationality the art is tremendous, one great page after another, bring on #5 :cloud9:

I'm keeping my :wishluck: that my letter might get published in the next issue (geez, I'm a nerd)

Just read issues 1-3, and was blown away by how good it is. Definitely how Thor stories should be written. Quick question though, is #4 out already? If so, my lcs must have not ordered enough because I haven't seen it there.

4 is out. 5 should be coming out soon