• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: MOC 1988 10 Back TMNT Turtles Figures (Final Price Drop)

11 posts in this topic

I hope I am allowed to try to sell them here. I have acquired an extra set of MOC 1988 10 Back Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures and thought I would see if anyone here would be interested in them.

Shipping will be an additional flat $10 insured no matter how many you buy. I am also open to offers so drop me a PM if you are interested. First :takeit: gets them. Payment by Paypal or Money Order.

Michaelangelo Punched very light creasing that is hardly noticeable along top of bubble can be seen from back. Light sticker residue in top right corner. SOLD Via PM

mike1mocforsalefront.jpgmike1mocforsaleback.jpg

Raphael Punched light creasing around bubble can be seen from back along the top and one side. SOLD Via PM

raphaelmocforsalefront.jpgraphaelmocforsaleback.jpg

Donatello Punched Missing piece at the punch hole leaving a void. Light creasing along top of bubble can be seen from back. $30 OBO

donatello2mocforsalefro.jpgdonatello2mocforsalebac.jpg

Since I already made a description I'll add Splinter. There is a 1" split in the bubble directly under Splinter on the bottom and a little crease by the Playmates logo on the bottom right. Other then those flaws it presents very nicely. $35 OBO

splintermoc.jpg

And I also have another Michaelangelo Unpunched with Fan club back. Very creased and bent along the left side. Bottom right corner of cardboard is dented. SOLD Via PM

mike2mocforsalefront.jpgmike2mocforsaleback.jpg

Donatello Fan Club Back. Punched. Crease on bottom left with some backing missing by punch hole some light creasing along top of bubble can be seen from back. Sticker residue in top right corner over Donatello’s head. SOLD Via PM

donatello1mocforsalefro.jpgdonatello1mocforsalebac.jpg

Leonardo Unpunched No creasing. Some ink wear can be seen on the pictures. SOLD Via PM

leonardomocforsalefront.jpgleonardomocforsaleback.jpg

I know what you mean. That is how I ended up with the extras. Decided I wanting a nice set and started picking up a couple sets and upgrading them until I had a set I was happy with. Now to sell the extras.

So far I have had a couple offers. The Leonardo is spoken for individually. You can still get him if you buy the complete set but come Saturday at 7 PM EST he is sold. :)