• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am so disgusted I won't turn this in...

356 posts in this topic

Go ahead....turn it in... not even sure there's something wrong here.

A large percentage of the posts you seem to make are about you being "disgusted" about things... little things...

Waste your time....like eBay cares. 27_laughing.gif

Cal, unless you're assuming the high bidder is a shill. Why bother?

There's no way that high bidder was a shill

Troublemaker... 893naughty-thumb.gif

What? I wasn't supposed to stand in the way of the man's "I've been shilled" fantasy? 27_laughing.gif

Don't mock a drama queen's fantasy 893naughty-thumb.gif

Understood. I retract my earlier appraisal of the situation based on the high bidder's varied bid record. It's obviously a shill cartel that he's working for and eBayers everywhere have a right to be disgusted.

Does that put us back on track?

27_laughing.gif

Understood. I retract my earlier appraisal of the situation based on the high bidder's varied bid record. It's obviously a shill cartel that he's working for and eBayers everywhere have a right to be disgusted.

lol

Uh-oh! Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays!

27_laughing.gif

thumbsup2.gif

disgusted is way underused on the boards...we should all be more disgusted more of the time sign-rantpost.gif

27_laughing.gif

Hmmm perhaps Calamerica will be the infamous monthly leave in a huff candidate for August 5th?

27_laughing.gif

Huh?