• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

If the story matches the killer art - then this book should be a long-term success.

Dynamic Forces = Buyer Beware!!!! Stay Away From This Company!!!!

This company blows big time!!! Not only that they are really slow processing your order,I just received my orders for Bedlam #1's it took over 5 months! They charged $45.00 for shipping six cgc books from within the state. I live 1 1/2 hrs away I could of picked them up. They also tacked on another $15.00 so thats $60.00 for local shipping!

Of coarse no reply to my email, There's nothing good coming out of this company.

They reminder me of the old online Wizard store.

Sorry guys for hijacking your thread, I guess I needed to vent.

I hope all who purchased from this dirt bag company get a better experience

I had the opposite experience when dealing with them. With that said, I know I'm the exception and not the rule.

I knew the Bedlam #1s had an issue because they didn't grade 9.8 the first time around. I expected the wait. I ended up moving before they arrived, so when they tried to charge my card the address was wrong and it declined. I emailed them to just cancel my order. My email signature includes my phone number...about a minute after hitting send, I received a phone call from them.

Whoever I talked to was a pretty cool guy and apologized up and down about the delay. I decided that since he called me and was genuinely nice about it, I'd hold off on canceling my order. With that said, I'm not going to rush out and purchase the next 9.8 at 39.99 anytime soon.

Edited by awakeintheashes