• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

i know what the print run is, and what he said. My points remain, and my opinion is most likely 15-18K, maybe stretching as high as the low 20s.

I hope you are right and the print run is no higher than 20k

Yeah-- wouldn't want the creators to make any money or support their families!

Yeah because that is what i was hoping.

i know what the print run is, and what he said. My points remain, and my opinion is most likely 15-18K, maybe stretching as high as the low 20s.

I hope you are right and the print run is no higher than 20k

Saga's is 37K for number 1, so it isnt make or break even if it is "higher". Even Bedlam's run is still about half of any big two book, ones that never move above cover.

People here attribute far to much to low print runs. If the low print run is the source of the value, then the book isnt as stable long term. For me personally, I like to see a book be valuable on it merits. That's one of the strongest indicators to me that saga will remain number 2 to walking dead from this era. It's worth 200 slabbed, with a 37K print run, and each month the number of issues printed goes up.

That's a recipe for long term success.

Good points. Makes sense to me

Im asking for an estimate if anyone has ever ordered books from this site. Im not looking for anything written in stone....I just read on another forum discussing this variant that the shipping from UK is brutal, but no price was mentioned. Therefor I was curious if anyone had a ballpark figure. Thats all.

I tried the instock cart method but it still shows me TBD on in stock items. I was just trying to avoid emailing them since it says they will respond in 2-3 days but thats what I decided to do...Thank you though for trying to help me.