• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

The variant rocks imo! I was all over it the second someone mentioned it was created. I preferred the first cover that was showed and then they changed it. Then I saw the variant and was pleased again!

The new "green and white cover" grew on me too. I like that one as well, although the variant is very cool. I also really liked the placeholder cover for issue #2 until they changed that one.

Edited by Cobra83

Very true chaseman210....So as far as it goes right now, there is only one variant announced. I hope it stays that way for issue #1.

Me too. Although, the variant looks pretty awesome.

I like the variant better than the regular.

Nice ComicsNYCC22. I take it you ordered it from FP?

I saw a seller on eBay that has already pumped 11 of the variants with a asking price of $30 so I assume those people didnt know where to get it for @ 6.50 either. They also still have more than 10 available so thats a nice hit for he/she.

Edited by Cobra83

Yep... I quit buying from him when I got ten books taped together, thrown into a priority box, surrounded with balls of paper, and arrived damaged.

I can't believe people buying all of those off of ebay in bulk haven't heard of Midtown, TFAW, or any of the other comic book retailers. Eight bucks a pop is pretty good for the seller though.

+1. That really is crazy.

I'm not sure how FP ship internationally, but I finally received few Helheim copies (2 normal and 2 phantom - it didnt look like they would ship so i managed to buy copy for myself from ltd edition comix, who are excellent btw, anyway i digress), and it arrived in a standard thick god damn brown envelope. They didnt even bother to individually bag the comics either, just plonked them back to back in a single comic bag. To top it off one copy had worn down spine in several places, and another had a large crease in the upper right corner.

I'm not sure how FP ship internationally, but I finally received few Helheim copies (2 normal and 2 phantom - it didnt look like they would ship so i managed to buy copy for myself from ltd edition comix, who are excellent btw, anyway i digress), and it arrived in a standard thick god damn brown envelope. They didnt even bother to individually bag the comics either, just plonked them back to back in a single comic bag. To top it off one copy had worn down spine in several places, and another had a large crease in the upper right corner.

Oh man, you have me worried about my order now.