• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Most of mine don't have the spine rub. Probably about 6 do. Anyway, Not long for EoW to drop :)

I'll be in my FB in the morning hunting for 9.8 candidates of the variant (thumbs u Hope they ship international orders better than how Niro described! Just the FB variant so far right?

the worn down spine (spine rub) is a common problem with the Helheim #1 copies...I think it's the way it's processed from the printing company.

ah I did not know that

Oh man, you have me worried about my order now.

I am sure for international they would ship much better

the worn down spine (spine rub) is a common problem with the Helheim #1 copies...I think it's the way it's processed from the printing company.

ah I did not know that

Oh man, you have me worried about my order now.

I am sure for international they would ship much better

I hope so.

quiet a few people bought tons of Saga...not many regrets. Guess we'll see how it pans out. Also those that bought early got 50% off so hard to regret that.

I wasn't around for the two months of ToT, PP, Saga, and MP. So this is my first promoted release.

quiet a few people bought tons of Saga...not many regrets. Guess we'll see how it pans out. Also those that bought early got 50% off so hard to regret that.

I wasn't around for the two months of ToT, PP, Saga, and MP. So this is my first promoted release.

dont forget Fatale :baiting:

it rulez

My local comic book store is ordering 500 copies.

He will sell out, but all of you will be left with 1.00 books in the longrun.

Reign of Superman here we come. :facepalm:

Books like walking dead #1 are great because nobody saw it coming. :news:

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

don't think the print run will catch Reign of Superman, or any major Marvel DC title for that matter

Print run of today is proportionate to the reader ship of today as well.

So yes if everyone buys multiple copies just as they did in the 90's you will have the same results.

Comic isn't out yet, let me have some illusions before you doomsay it into oblivion.

Not Doomsday.

Just when everyone I know is going to be buying 10-25 copies of book that shows me there is no real value long-term. They are creating an speculate sellout without real merit.

I am hoping for just a good story.