• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Looks like the print run wasnt big enough.... looks to be sold out at Diamond

Yep, I saw that report on Bleeding Cool.

It's a bit deceiving though. Image does a very slight overprint on their books. When there's a rush of reorders after the FOC, say when a bunch of speculators place preorders with the likes of Midtown, etc. after the FOC, then the book will be sold out at Diamond. I think this happens with most Image #1s and it's mostly due to speculators coming late to the party.

zekebarrett..how many did you order? Im curious since I ordered 5 and wonder if thats what they will charge me...or if I should add something to the order.

Edited by Cobra83

Looks like the print run wasnt big enough.... looks to be sold out at Diamond

Yep, I saw that report on Bleeding Cool.

It's a bit deceiving though. Image does a very slight overprint on their books. When there's a rush of reorders after the FOC, say when a bunch of speculators place preorders with the likes of Midtown, etc. after the FOC, then the book will be sold out at Diamond. I think this happens with most Image #1s and it's mostly due to speculators coming late to the party.

Good news

just in case you're confused and stumble into the wrong auction....pretty nice of him really.

Maybe I should buy one and when they arrive I can ask him why I didn't get any Revival/Sixth Gun/Walking Dead issues since it didn't say it wasn't any of those books either. :insane:

Is it just me who refuses to buy from anyone who puts random other comic titles in their listings? WTF does Not peter fanzerfaust Saga have to do with this? :makepoint:

I would imagine that they do this to maximize search results so more people look at it. Those people who are typing SAGA and Panzerfaust will pull it up also. I have seen people write "not CGC 9.4 or CGC 9.6" too so I would assume this is why they are doing that.

Edited by Cobra83

Is it just me who refuses to buy from anyone who puts random other comic titles in their listings? WTF does Not peter fanzerfaust Saga have to do with this? :makepoint:

+1

I can't stand caps lock auctions either. Yes. I can read...