• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Thanks and time will tell if I got a deal or set a presedent on the average starting price. I believe it will be about the average starting price for a raw. Judging by the price of the Batman 11 RRP when it came out. Of course I'm not sure what the starting g price for a raw Saga RRP was when it hit.

I knew the reviews would be positive here, since people were pre-ordering so many copies. Gotta pimp the book to get rid of all those copies. lol

But I just read it and I gotta say it was a great 1st issue. I'm definitely going to be reading this series. (thumbs u

Since I am pretty new as far as getting back into this, and definitely new to these series such as and Sixth gun, don't kill me for questions like -

What exactly is a "Ghost Variant?" I know the money I spent on one of those could have nabbed me 4 regular copies of EoW.

:shrug:

-slym

Don't take this the wrong way (and it is possible to, I am not in a great mood [not your fault] and I have been off my game today) - I know what a Ghost Variant looks like, I picked one up from a comic shop on Wednesday. I am wondering what it is, why the "Ghost" designation, why the price hike, what is the ratio of this cover to regular covers.

In other words, what makes it different besides the cover art, and why did I pay 4x what a regular print costs?

:foryou:

-slym

Don't take this the wrong way (and it is possible to, I am not in a great mood [not your fault] and I have been off my game today) - I know what a Ghost Variant looks like, I picked one up from a comic shop on Wednesday. I am wondering what it is, why the "Ghost" designation, why the price hike, what is the ratio of this cover to regular covers.

In other words, what makes it different besides the cover art, and why did I pay 4x what a regular print costs?

-slym

Don't take this the wrong way but why did you buy something that was 4x cover if you had no clue what it was and/or why didn't you ask the person you bought it from what the deal with it was?

As far as I'm aware no one knows what the print run of Ghosts are.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ghost+variant