• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Don't take this the wrong way but why did you buy something that was 4x cover if you had no clue what it was and/or why didn't you ask the person you bought it from what the deal with it was?

I could only buy two of the regular cover and the Ghost Variant was available - I picked out a 9.8 cantidate and paid for it. I knew of the series due to all the talk about it here and decided if I was going to "invest" in a comic, this would be the one.So, I did have "a clue" as to what EoW was, just not the Ghost Variant - hence me asking about JUST the Ghost Variant. I have been in this hobby for almost 30 years and know these variants have potential for value increase over a regular printing, so that is why Ipicked one up. Yes, these are to be flipped later, I am normally not in this hobby for flipping, but again, this comic seems to be a good cantidate.

I don't click "let me Google that for you" links. I also trust people here to know what they are talking about, and I am sure one of the links the LMGTFY search would show would lead me here, so why not cut out the middle man? I also know that most people here like talking about comics, and I enjoy learning about them. Ergo, me asking here.

:D

-slym

Edited by slym2none

Talked to nick dragotta at wondercon and he said he believed print run for EoW is 55k and ghosts are 4.5k.

Awesome! And thanks for the info.

I heard from someone on another comic site that dealers at Wondercon had a $12 price on the regular covers. Guess that $15 dollars wasn't too bad a deal on the Ghost Variant.

;)

-slym

Talked to nick dragotta at wondercon and he said he believed print run for EoW is 55k and ghosts are 4.5k.

:o

Well.... I guess it's better than 150,000 lol lol

Right?? I like Millar and everything, but that's just nutzzzzz!

Lets wait until its confirmed in print.

Print run could be 20k, could be 80k.

No-one knows for sure.