• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Just got my confirmation as well. I have a hard time believing that the print run on FP is only 1000, regardless of what Larry is saying.

But hey, if that's true, then I am happy to own 10% of the print run. :whee:

I placed an order for 3 FP last Monday prior to them specifying the limiting of 1 per customer. Checked the order today and they have cancelled 2 of 3 so guess I didn't get it placed in time. :cry:

Anyone have an idea how much shipping is for one book? Not thrilled at having to pay for just one but it may still be cheaper than trying to buy it elsewhere.

Just got my confirmation as well. I have a hard time believing that the print run on FP is only 1000, regardless of what Larry is saying.

10%! :o

Very nice - Im right around 6% only :(

First half of my order has been dispatched - 2nd half is being processed - Placed the orders right when they up for sale

For 25 copies, shipping was approx 28 pounds

please dont yellow ALL of them, ok? :)

please dont yellow ALL of them, ok? :)

OK, I'll hold back a few just for you, buddy! (thumbs u

Wow everything in America really is done supersize lol

Very nice - Im right around 6% only :(

First half of my order has been dispatched - 2nd half is being processed - Placed the orders right when they up for sale

For 25 copies, shipping was approx 28 pounds

I got charged 28 pounds for 10 copies and live in Chicago as well.