• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I ordered some copies from FP last week also, but the order still hasn't been processed.

I doubt it's because they're handling orders in reverse; if that was the case, mine would have been shipped already! lol

On another note, I'm hoping these are packaged better than the Bedlam #1 FP's I purchased from them last year. That order was a bust!

:wishluck:

I ordered some copies from FP last week also, but the order still hasn't been processed.

I doubt it's because they're handling orders in reverse; if that was the case, mine would have been shipped already! lol

On another note, I'm hoping these are packaged better than the Bedlam #1 FP's I purchased from them last year. That order was a bust!

:wishluck:

Well they're doing mine in reverse. All have mine have been processed except my first order of EoW back on 24th Jan. (shrug)

Also, they're still posting them in the flimsy mailers but they added 2 boards per comic. All of mine have arrived perfect (though I'm in the UK).

Edited by Katchoo

I don't like the second print cover. I like what NWM is doing (partially) and Bedlam by changing most of the subsequent covers. But whatever...

Todd the ugly kid has awesome 2nd prints.

I don't like the second print cover. I like what NWM is doing (partially) and Bedlam by changing most of the subsequent covers. But whatever...

#1 second.... Yes!

#2 second.... (shrug)

I definitely agree with this statement! (thumbs u

I definitely agree with this statement! (thumbs u

+1 on TODD 2nd print. Noice!

I just need to get my 5 shipped, they're being held hostage by fp.

Mine order was finally confirmed this morning that it was shipped so I wouldn't sweat it.

+1 :banana: