• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

What's even more amazing, CBT did that in 15 min's on a Friday morning! :o:golfclap:

lol , i had wondered at the time if anyone would check the timestamp. You're an observant guy cujo :)

Edited by CBT

#2 was GR8!

So death is pissed over a gal pal lol ?

I don't think his rampage is just over her, she may be a piece of the puzzle, but it's much deeper than that.

This is Hickman we are talking about.

you guys REALLY think the Saga RRP is going to dip to $100 raw?

no

me neither

If the saga rrp were to ever dip to $100. I would try to buy all 500 copies, create a YouTube vid of me burning all 498 of them and would price and sell the last 2 for an insane amount. :idea:

no

me neither

If the saga rrp were to ever dip to $100. I would try to buy all 500 copies, create a YouTube vid of me burning all 498 of them and would price and sell the last 2 for an insane amount. :idea:

someone get this man locked up in an asylum plz. thank you.

i still would like to know who the guy is on the promotional poster.

If we're thinking of the same poster, then it's the same guy who's on the RRP cover. Nick D referred to him as a "ranger" character. Seems to be the "good guy" and should be introduced soon. Nick did a nice sketch at WonderCon...I'll post it soon.

i still would like to know who the guy is on the promotional poster.

If we're thinking of the same poster, then it's the same guy who's on the RRP cover. Nick D referred to him as a "ranger" character. Seems to be the "good guy" and should be introduced soon. Nick did a nice sketch at WonderCon...I'll post it soon.

yea, i think thats the guy

no

me neither

someone get this man locked up in an asylum plz. thank you.

:o