• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I really hope it doesn't go NWM out the gate. I will own one but it remains to be seen if i buy early or wait for the depreciation. Then again, its only one book and not 2 so the price could stay high for some time. I wonder how many searches are done per day on ebay for East of West RRP?

ebay api only lets you see the top searches, dont think you can pull a specific query count.

I'm going to sell my car to get this. I don't care how much it is, I'm going to be the first, the first, the first... Then in a year, I can sell it for a little less than I paid for it and buy a nice bike. Suck it losers.

I'm going to sell my car to get this. I don't care how much it is, I'm going to be the first, the first, the first... Then in a year, I can sell it for a little less than I paid for it and buy a nice bike. Suck it losers.

lol

Sooooo just reread issue 1, and then finally got my preorders of 2 in and read that. WOW. I absolutely love this book.

You know how when you hear a song for the first time, and instantly know you're listening to a classic? That's the feeling I get reading this book. It really is fantastic. Cannot wait till issue 3 now.

Hhahahaha

Edited by jreezy

I really hope it doesn't go NWM out the gate. I will own one but it remains to be seen if i buy early or wait for the depreciation. Then again, its only one book and not 2 so the price could stay high for some time. I wonder how many searches are done per day on ebay for East of West RRP?

I already have my saved searches for "east of west rrp" with auto updates so ill get a buzz once one is listed.

Also tried getting on a list at my LCS so well see if either work out

I already have my saved searches for "east of west rrp" with auto updates so ill get a buzz once one is listed.

Also tried getting on a list at my LCS so well see if either work out

Good luck with the list! I'm not close enough to a big enough store to be on a list. I will say that it surprises me that none have been listed yet! People were falling all over themselves to list NWM. I know they're out there too. Maybe the postman will be delivering the goodness to the shops that are getting them this week. Then maybe, just maybe one or two will appear like a bolt of lightning only to disappear just as fast!!