• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I agree, it would be a lot easier on me and most everybody else if the companies/creators kept it simple. I can't help myself. I buy the 1st, 2nd, 87th prints, FP, Ghost or whatever. On this book, I still think the 1st print is the one to buy and they are somehow still out there.

I think the huge number of Jupiter's Legacy will negatively impact at least numbers 1 and 2 even if the story ends up being great, which I hope it is.

Edited by The Authority

I'm trying to locate one but I still haven't seen one listed other than the guy who had the 5 signed issues on ebay. I wonder how he managed to get that book ?

I never saw that

This was it, although I never reached out to the guy on account that they were signed: http://www.ebay.com/itm/EAST-OF-WEST-1-SIGNED-SET-OF-5-INCLUDING-STORE-VARIANTS-AND-2ND-PTNG-/230970053653?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item35c6e35415&nma=true&si=i4fEGlJ1UYYbg9yNZWHWohXmik0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The rest of the RRP's are still m.i.a., I wonder why? I also wonder how this guy already had one so soon? :shrug:

I have a feeling that outta the gate these are gonna be HOT and priced HIGH! I was thinking I should wait out the first wave, but then again, I might end up missing out like with the Saga 1 RRP variant, which I never got.

Decisions, decisions...

I was willing to go around $100 - $125 and the longer this thing goes, the less chance I can see getting anywhere close to that.

That's exactly what I was/am thinking... We'll see what occurs when they finally start popping up, but my guess is that supply won't be able to meet demand initially, and a lot of us will be competing against each other in bidding wars on feebay. Prices will soar on the first few posted copies...

I'm trying to locate one but I still haven't seen one listed other than the guy who had the 5 signed issues on ebay. I wonder how he managed to get that book ?

I never saw that

This was it, although I never reached out to the guy on account that they were signed: http://www.ebay.com/itm/EAST-OF-WEST-1-SIGNED-SET-OF-5-INCLUDING-STORE-VARIANTS-AND-2ND-PTNG-/230970053653?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item35c6e35415&nma=true&si=i4fEGlJ1UYYbg9yNZWHWohXmik0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The rest of the RRP's are still m.i.a., I wonder why? I also wonder how this guy already had one so soon? :shrug:

I have a feeling that outta the gate these are gonna be HOT and priced HIGH! I was thinking I should wait out the first wave, but then again, I might end up missing out like with the Saga 1 RRP variant, which I never got.

Decisions, decisions...

I was willing to go around $100 - $125 and the longer this thing goes, the less chance I can see getting anywhere close to that.

That's exactly what I was/am thinking... We'll see what occurs when they finally start popping up, but my guess is that supply won't be able to meet demand initially, and a lot of us will be competing against each other in bidding wars on feebay. Prices will soar on the first few posted copies...

I hope they do like the Star Wars sketch 1 and the NWM Orange and Blue covers and come down a month later. I have overpaid to be early in the past and don't want to do it again. :grin:

The rrp does not exist , nough said

That's what they want you to think. :gossip:

I think that is what Jking wants us to think...

:lol: (thumbs u ;)

-slym

I wish, I'm only missing one 9.8 for #1. Whenever it comes out!!!! 2014?

Is there a way to tell if that was a BIN?

I do EoW CGC searched all the time, and never saw that....

Yup, BIN

I think whoever it was set the BIN too low IMHO. The #1's 9.9 to market... I would haev done straight auction, but that's me.

I know whenever I search for slabbed books on ebay I always include the -(pgx) search parameter at the end of the search term, so I would have never seen that listing.

At Ottawa Comic con this past weekend, every single dealer in the room had #1 at $15.

I grabbed 5 for $45 total (probably all 9.6/9.8 candidates) and the FP variant. Couldn't find a Ghost variant or RRP (obviously) anywhere.

Hot book.

Edited by Erndog