• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Humidity is like moisture to comics and if you are not careful the higher the humidity can make em wavy. Bagged, boarded, and tucked inside a dark comic box in a closet or in the coolest room of your place helps.

Well, I do live in a house, with air-conditioning - not outside.

And humidity is moisture. :gossip:

;):):foryou:

-slym

I saw one on the bay at $150 I think it was, but it had a very noticeable spine tick near the top staple so i passed on it. Hoping I can find a NM/M if I am patient, but patience is not my forte! lol

I saw one on the bay at $150 I think it was, but it had a very noticeable spine tick near the top staple so i passed on it. Hoping I can find a NM/M if I am patient, but patience is not my forte! lol

Seller dropped it to $124

Awax,

I agree - Fremont Street is where it is at with the exception of the Glitter Gulch place.

Nate,

The weather is impeccable right now as I keep seeing smaller and smaller bikinis walking around the strip. The topless optional pools are where the fun begins and ends at CH3 :cloud9:

Excuse my ignorance, but does humidity have that much of an effect on comics? :shy:

R_H

I hate you. lol

Its boring here, Nate! Nothing to do, nowhere to eat, and no eye candy what-so-ever!

BTW, tonight my fiancée and I will be going to dinner at LAVO, clubbing at 1OAK, and topping the night at Crazyhorse III.

Such a boring, mundane lifestyle here in Vegas, Nate....

R_H

XS is the best nightclub I've ever been too.

Tao was pretty sweet too. Pure was garbage though.

XS was the best, but there is a new sheriff in town now.. It's called Hakkasan and it's at the MGM Grand. Biggest nightclub in Vegas with 3 floors! Been to 1OAK, it's ok.. Nothing special about it really...

Hmmm, nice, I'll definitely check it out next time I am there.

Next trip, I plan on staying at the Cosmopolitan. Looks amazing.

Cosmo is actually my favorite hotel. May be a little small compared to the other major hotels, but it is very classy. Someday, I'll reserve a room :grin: