• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Sort of makes this quickie pick up I just got look kinda meh.

Death%20by%20Nick%20Dragotta.jpg

nice sketch too :), he looks better than in most of the actual panels. I dont like when he is too skinny, the sketch is sweet.

Also, I have 9 ultra high grade copies (out of 10) of that variant. I love knowing that 9.9s are possible on a book I haven't subbed yet. Makes it that much more exciting :D :D

Will be very interesting to see how they grade these retailer variants. I just got one with some minimal ink rubbing on the back. Not so much the black residue on some of the earlier ones we saw, but still a few flecks nonetheless.

Would be great if this were taken into account like certain comics of recent times (ToT #1 for example).

Will be very interesting to see how they grade these retailer variants. I just got one with some minimal ink rubbing on the back. Not so much the black residue on some of the earlier ones we saw, but still a few flecks nonetheless.

Would be great if this were taken into account like certain comics of recent times (ToT #1 for example).

How much did you get it for?

I've always thought that CGC doesn't allow printing defects to hurt the book?

And of course you should always buy the book not the slab. I know that if I was dropping big money on a modern like this I'd wait for one without the mark- even if both had the same grade.

Very reasonable price. Nowhere near the $175-200 people are paying.

Do you intend to post what you paid for a book every time you talk about a purchase on the boards?

Yeah.. I'd rather not talk openly about pricing. Just not my thing. Doesn't really matter, either. This is why God invented the PM!

Do you intend to post what you paid for a book every time you talk about a purchase on the boards?

If someone asks me then yes. Problem? hm

What's your name and where do you live? How much do you make in a year? Is it a secret? :gossip:

What people decide to share publicly varies from person to person. Not a problem and not hard to understand/comprehend, either.