• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I bought copies of issue 4 from the east coast, the west coast, and here in the midwest. Each of them has a pressed line that runs to the right of the number 04 to the bottom of the page. I looked at a bunch of actual pictures of the same issue on ebay and they all have the same line. What is with that and what grade would that drop each issue to ?

Did anybody get one without the imprint ?

An example

http://www.ebay.com/itm/East-of-West-1-4-comic-lot-Jonathan-Hickman-First-Prints-/161063864422?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2580278866

I went through over 200 copies copies between my orders and 3 LCS and all had them. I also searched a bunch of ebay auctions and those with actual pics have the same imprint. I don't know what impact this will have on long term values but I would bet 9.8s will bring a premium above the norm.