• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

rantrant

I won one of those cheaper RRP auctions. Seller posted several others in the following days with the same pic. I asked how many he/she had, they said 3. I made an offer but they said they would just list them one by one.

It's been a month and a half and no book, been contacting seller every other day and just kept telling me it would be in the mail soon. I started a ticket, they gave a fake routing number... I've since escalated and am awaiting a refund.

Also no feedback on the profile from any of the 4 RRP auctions... So they may have screwed others.

As I wrote this I checked and seller has ANOTHER auction... same pic... do not bid/purchase the RRP due to end today. Scam IMO. Also probably the main reason prices have been fluctuating with their :censored: auctions.

rantrant

I won one of those cheaper RRP auctions. Seller posted several others in the following days with the same pic. I asked how many he/she had, they said 3. I made an offer but they said they would just list them one by one.

It's been a month and a half and no book, been contacting seller every other day and just kept telling me it would be in the mail soon. I started a ticket, they gave a fake routing number... I've since escalated and am awaiting a refund.

Also no feedback on the profile from any of the 4 RRP auctions... So they may have screwed others.

As I wrote this I checked and seller has ANOTHER auction... same pic... do not bid/purchase the RRP due to end today. Scam IMO. Also probably the main reason prices have been fluctuating with their :censored: auctions.

Thanks so much for posting this. Explains a lot. Stinks you are having to deal with it now.

more power to you guys that can play the raw game

I've stuck a few away for a rainy day. I'm a firm believer in this book

th_EOW_zps6173721a.jpg

lol looks like my stashes... Although I already went ahead and had 15 of them graded.. I was impatient.

the raws is where its at for easy sales. Just label them NM no cost to slab and the risk it'll come back in the dreaded 9.6 or 9.4. Sometimes I'm amazed at how many new moderns are cgc'd right away. hm

I'm guilty, but I was about to sell a couple early on at $90 each for normal #1.

rantrant

Thanks so much for posting this. Explains a lot. Stinks you are having to deal with it now.

]

NP, staying in the hunt for a decent copy.

I should just send the rest of my 9.8 candidates in for snail service, by the time they are done it will be a good time to have them.

That's kind of a brilliant idea. It's cheaper and you won't be tempted to sell early. Great stash too! :)

I should just send the rest of my 9.8 candidates in for snail service, by the time they are done it will be a good time to have them.

That's kind of a brilliant idea. It's cheaper and you won't be tempted to sell early. Great stash too! :)

On thing I have always had is good restraint... Like clone for example. I didn't sell any of my 9.8s when the initial rush hit. It will be a show, And it will be MUCH higher in the future.

I thought #5 was the best issue so far. I thought we were in for a lull between the action in #4 and the expected introduction of the Ranger in #6. This book had a lot of action and character development. It felt fuller/longer than a normal comic and I mean that in a good way. I wish it would have kept on going. (thumbs u

the raws is where its at for easy sales. Just label them NM no cost to slab and the risk it'll come back in the dreaded 9.6 or 9.4. Sometimes I'm amazed at how many new moderns are cgc'd right away. hm

:gossip: use the CGC pre-screen option.....