• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Nick D. will be at NYCC, but is only signing at the Image booth. No AA table.

Nick P. will not be attending NYCC. The book is the priority and he couldn't commit that far in advance. However, he's hoping to attend next year.

man, this month just keeps getting worse :(

I just talked to Nick. I was mistaken, he WILL have an AA table. Sorry about the mix-up, but at least it's good news. And hope this means your month got better!

also in that one splash page near the end, the other rangers were wearing the same thing....did they all kill judges.

They killed all the judges, politicians and whores

:ohnoez:

of course if they killed the judges, and are wearing the official judge visors...then they probably see themselves as judge jury & executioner.

Edited by krighton

also in that one splash page near the end, the other rangers were wearing the same thing....did they all kill judges.

of course if they killed the judges, and are wearing the official judge visors...then they probably see themselves as judge jury & executioner.

I'm seeing this as Hickman's version of

Judge Dredd

i knew you werent talking about the RRP

there are plenty of options for EoW #1, i'd go with RRP, FP, Ghost, then basic

Why does the FP bring more than the Ghost issue ? Is it a print run issue or what ?

IIRC the FP variant has a print run of 1000 and Ghost is 5000

I'm seeing this as Hickman's version of

Judge Dredd

You guys hit the nail on the head and exactly how I see it.