• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Can't wait what's good eb any news on those Todd's lol

Authority if you want the HC I willl try to pick one up for you at cost no extra charge.

I'd totally forgotten about that, bro. My bad. Hit me up via PM...

Just read #6 tonight (I know).... This series kicks *spoon*

YES!

Just read?? *foot tap*

(Channeling CAL)

Ryan is a busy, busy man :grin:

RYAN juggling :juggle:

My neezy, Ryan in da house too! You good bro? How's your team doing in the Fantasy Football League (and no, I'm not being facetious)?

Authority if you want the HC I willl try to pick one up for you at cost no extra charge.

Man, that's way too cool of you ! Send me a pm where and how much $ to send and its on the in the morning. Thanks a bunch for the offer even if you can't snag it. Super nice. (thumbs u

Just read #6 tonight (I know).... This series kicks *spoon*

YES!

Just read?? *foot tap*

(Channeling CAL)

Ryan is a busy, busy man :grin:

RYAN juggling :juggle:

My neezy, Ryan in da house too! You good bro? How's your team doing in the Fantasy Football League (and no, I'm not being facetious)?

I don't know how his team is doing but I'm at 3 and 1, tied for 1st in a 14 teamer thanks to one guy, my 26th pick, Phillip Rivers. Dude thinks he's a Manning bwahahahahaha.

yea, its going to be nuts.

last year was my first Con it was CROWDED, and this year is going to be even crazier

the MP HC's were $30 last year. wish the EoW's would have been $30. Could be an item to stock up on

Yeah, I. Would say the EOW HC is going to be a little more popular than say Clone or the like. That Five Ghosts number 6 looks cool too. Some of the best creators in the biz are going to be there. It should be great.

Man, that's way too cool of you ! Send me a pm where and how much $ to send and its on the in the morning. Thanks a bunch for the offer even if you can't snag it. Super nice. (thumbs u

No problem I got a extra ticket so someone else can get me a extra one of everything they try to limit so you should be good and i am there all 4days so I dont see getting one a issue unless its super limited dont worry about the cash until I have it in hand for you. (thumbs u

Getting heated in here haha...

I was so bummed, my girlfriend saw that Duchovny was added to NYC and went to go buy tickets, sold out. I don't trust eBay for tickets after some baseball mishaps so we're not going to go.

I would love to get my hands on that EOW Hardcover and another Dragotta sketch.

If anyone feels like being nice and accepts paypal, let me know :)

HI guys, well thats my video actually. The reason for filming it really was to show the inventory of my comic book store back issues for insurance purposes and proof of ownership. As you know some books do well over time and some don't. I have some books I definitely have too many of but you can't turn back the clock lol. I sold over 200 copies of East of West #1 and then had about 50 left.

Speaking of dealers that speculate on a lot of hot books I do know speculators that buy up to 3,000 copies of new Marvel comics to get the variant covers.

That was just my particular inventory at the time

Many books are now gone and many new books have replaced them.

I only sell new comics due to health reasons (old comics are musty) now which is why all the comics are from the last 18 months though I prefer older comics

Always like to hear peoples input on comic collections.

nice books there. but books without the bags and backboard just scares me.

I was so bummed, my girlfriend saw that Duchovny was added to NYC and went to go buy tickets, sold out. I don't trust eBay for tickets after some baseball mishaps so we're not going to go.

Not at all mate - this is quite tame. I've mellowed a lot since last year :o

I have no idea who this Raven bloke is, but he continually keeps having a pop at anyone buying more than one copy of anything. God help you if you sell it as well.....

It's the modern forum - that's why you, me and everyone else is here.

I have no idea why that is so hard to understand tbh.

Good Luck on the EoW hardcover - tried Ryan or Eric ? - They are good people.

Not at all mate - this is quite tame. I've mellowed a lot since last year :o

I have no idea who this Raven bloke is, but he continually keeps having a pop at anyone buying more than one copy of anything. God help you if you sell it as well.....

It's the modern forum - that's why you, me and everyone else is here.

I have no idea why that is so hard to understand tbh.

Good Luck on the EoW hardcover - tried Ryan or Eric ? - They are good people.

I was just saying haha.

I don't know, I'm not a big buyer or a speculator at all. Series got me back into comics and just kinda went head first on it. I try to get a reader copy and then two to hold incase it takes off.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll try to get in touch with someone, willing to do cost + $10 and postage.

All caught up again on EoW and I'm loving this series big time :headbang: Cannot wait to see...

The Rangers deal out a little more justice - waiting for more of The Horsemen. I hate those little z.

HI guys, well thats my video actually. The reason for filming it really was to show the inventory of my comic book store back issues for insurance purposes and proof of ownership. As you know some books do well over time and some don't. I have some books I definitely have too many of but you can't turn back the clock lol. I sold over 200 copies of East of West #1 and then had about 50 left.

Speaking of dealers that speculate on a lot of hot books I do know speculators that buy up to 3,000 copies of new Marvel comics to get the variant covers.

That was just my particular inventory at the time

Many books are now gone and many new books have replaced them.

I only sell new comics due to health reasons (old comics are musty) now which is why all the comics are from the last 18 months though I prefer older comics

Always like to hear peoples input on comic collections.

nice books there. but books without the bags and backboard just scares me.

+1

No problem I got a extra ticket so someone else can get me a extra one of everything they try to limit so you should be good and i am there all 4days so I dont see getting one a issue unless its super limited dont worry about the cash until I have it in hand for you. (thumbs u

Thanks ! I'm now officially pumped about NYCC lol

I'm sure there will be a few NYCC sales threads that you'll have a chance to pick up the EoW HC easily. The Dragotta sketch... hm maybe hit up the SS Announcements.

Just read 6. Is there any reason that this needs to be scifi? I mean, ok the kid is 'plugged in' but you can handle that many different ways. I love the book, don't get me wrong... I guess what I'm saying is, this could be easily offered to Mirimax and they could easily take liberties et la: 'Wanted'. Not to say that was good either...

Maybe I just don't get what the futuristic spin on the story brings yet. Thoughts?