• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

This was the only info they provided

EAST OF WEST Volume 1 Limited Edition Hardcover - $40 - One of the hottest new series of 2013, EAST OF WEST, by Jonathan Hickman and Nick Dragotta, gets the deluxe treatment with this extremely limited edition hardcover, designed by Hickman himself.

This was the only info they provided

EAST OF WEST Volume 1 Limited Edition Hardcover - $40 - One of the hottest new series of 2013, EAST OF WEST, by Jonathan Hickman and Nick Dragotta, gets the deluxe treatment with this extremely limited edition hardcover, designed by Hickman himself.

I would buy it if it has several pages of new sketches. ...

Cool EoW HC for NYCC. I still have a sealed MP Vol.1 I picked up last year at the show. Pretty cool, but was really hoping for something in the way of an exclusive #6 or #7... Oh well, beggars can't be choosers; I'll def pick one up.

:)

Cool EoW HC for NYCC. I still have a sealed MP Vol.1 I picked up last year at the show. Pretty cool, but was really hoping for something in the way of an exclusive #6 or #7... Oh well, beggars can't be choosers; I'll def pick one up.

I was hoping the same.

Just read #6 tonight (I know).... This series kicks *spoon*

YES!

I can't believe how good this story is. I haven't been disappointed once and most of the issues turned out better than expected and I expected a lot after #1. So far it separates itself from just about anything else I've read. We are lucky to have so much good stuff out right now imo and this book leads the parade :headbang:

I was hoping the same.

That would be at least 3 of us but the HC is kind of cool. The best news is that you 2 are already in NYC for NYCC. Built in awesome lol

I was hoping the same.

That would be at least 3 of us but the HC is kind of cool. The best news is that you 2 are already in NYC for NYCC. Built in awesome lol

:headbang::banana:

I was hoping the same.

What's up :hi: yeah caint wait

Emezy, Authority... wassup fellas!! :hi:

Hey eb :hi:

Hey emezy and Ryan :hi:

I was just sitting down here in the middle of nowhere dreaming about being in NYC lol

I hope you guys have a blast up there (thumbs u

Edited by The Authority