• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

There are three #1s on the census. I am surprised to see that many. It has the same kind of prinitng as Saga, but Saga 1 has no 9.9s. Maybe he difference is that EoWs pro nanny got sent sooner to CGC while Sagas sat for a littler but before it heated up.

It's the bindery tears on Saga #1s that keep them from 9.9 and above - Saga #1 was hot straight out the gate.

This shop is about 30 minutes from my house. Emeezy and Authority this was the shop that i got u the Archie Variants from...nice guys. Dave Chappelle lives in that town. Kind of like taking a trip back to the 60's.

This shop is about 30 minutes from my house. Emeezy and Authority this was the shop that i got u the Archie Variants from...nice guys. Dave Chappelle lives in that town. Kind of like taking a trip back to the 60's.

Yeah, I really appreciate those. I think he was pointing out both the title which is kind of funny with the spamming but also the $15 sale. I think it won't be long before $15 to $20 for a regular number 1 will seem like a bargain.