• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I assumed that death turned from black to white BECAUSE he wasn't rssurected with the other 3 horsemen. Seeing as they changed genders when reborn, maybe removing himself from this process is what turned his color?

IJust the other day, I found my Brett Favre BGS 10 RC

'91 Stadium or '92 Stadium Hi #?

TBP,

They going to kick us out for speaking in cardboard. I am referring to his 91 UER RC as I have a few of them laying around my house collecting dust. :censored:

I also collect sportscards, BTW. I have a large collection of BGS 10s :insane::banana:

R_H

ahh yes. early UD stock is BGS 10 Friendly :)

and yes, these comic geeks dont want to hear about cards lol

TBP,

They going to kick us out for speaking in cardboard. I am referring to his 91 UER RC as I have a few of them laying around my house collecting dust. :censored:

I also collect sportscards, BTW. I have a large collection of BGS 10s :insane::banana:

R_H

Only sports cards if we are talking about NBA since that is what I collected. =)

I have been buying, buying, and then buying this title.Some are bringing good money on the bay but most auctions were bargains for months. I love this book and I am going to continue to buy unless the story changes drastically. I'm now barely money positive on these but I have more confidence in this than anything else in the comics market.

Now let me tell you about my stack of 72 Topps Staubach RCs :roflmao:

TBP,

R_H

UD Stock :roflmao: You really mean Topps, since it was Topps Stadium Club.

R_H

TBP,

R_H

Just for you buddy...

91SCFavreBGS10.jpg

Don't kill me 'comic geeks' as TBP said above :jokealert:

R_H

TBP,

R_H

Just for you buddy...

91SCFavreBGS10.jpg

R_H

Do you think he is wearing a pair of Wranglers underneath the pads?

TBP,

R_H

UD Stock :roflmao: You really mean Topps, since it was Topps Stadium Club.

R_H

You could slice a ham with TSC cards they were so sharp. Remember Juan Gone ? I didn't buy many cards back then. I was still 98% a comic guy. lol

Edited by The Authority

TBP,

R_H

Just for you buddy...

91SCFavreBGS10.jpg

R_H

Do you think he is wearing a pair of Wranglers underneath the pads?

Probably and deciding if he is running to Minnesota, Green Bay, or New Jersey!

R_H

@ Authority, I do remember those cards being super sharp! I also do remember Juan Gone!

@ TBP, Thanks! I have a couple of them with other BGS 10s as well in my secret arsenal of cardboard :gossip:

I got bored of collecting cards, so I transitioned to comics when Revival #1 came out and I have been hooked ever since as comics are year round with the exception of those months they take breaks and football cards only tend to last during the season.

Great conversations thus far you two!

r_h

I also started out collecting cards but gave that up years ago. Also, as a huge Bears fan, just wanted to say I hate Brett Favre

I am a Bengals Fan and I hate Jay Cutler...now for the purpose of full disclosure that has nothing to w/ him being a Bear and everything to do w/ him being an overrated hat!

Also EoW is the tits.

Edited by NigelTufnel42