• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Haha yeah I was gonna eventually ask about the books, but figured I'd give you some time with a ton to sort and prep for shipping.

It is great to me that in each new issue the picture starts to get more clear, but also more and more questions are raised. Leaves room for so much potential greatness and cool story ideas.

Edited by kapzilla

Marathon... it's a marathon.

Once EoW ends up winning some major awards it will climb and people will start selling which will thin out the hoards.

People who think long will continue to hold and there will be fewer of those who hold larger quantities, but generally those people are also smarter and don't sell in bulk quantities or listings. They would rather sell in a slow trickle into the market to keep prices high.

Edited by ZaCrew

hold is right way on this book

once the raws start selling for $50 + . I may start unloading some to offset the purchase of a bronze key. Someone mentioned that once EoW wins some awards we will see some movement in price. I hope that is the case.

EoW has been gaining and increasing in print #s every month if I'm not mistaken. Which is a good sign.

Edited by jreezy

Which is not so far fetched considering Saga raws of #1 at one point were selling for more than $100. Not a true apples to apples comparison considering EoW #1 has what, 2 variants in addition to the RRP? Still... I think it will happen.

I have a few raw #1s just lying around my house somewhere. :applause:

But here is the sad part: I had forgot that I ordered 100 issue #2s and just the other day I found the box that they were shipped in and I still haven't opened it, so for all I know; it could be 100 damaged #2 issues :shy:doh!:ohnoez::frustrated:

I have the tendency to order stuff, receive it, and then just place it somewhere in my house. My wife gets mad at me for this. Just the other day, I found my Brett Favre BGS 10 RC that I thought I had lost...oh well...I am in need of a lot of mental help :wishluck:

R_H

IJust the other day, I found my Brett Favre BGS 10 RC

'91 Stadium or '92 Stadium Hi #?

TBP,

They going to kick us out for speaking in cardboard. I am referring to his 91 UER RC as I have a few of them laying around my house collecting dust. :censored:

I also collect sportscards, BTW. I have a large collection of BGS 10s :insane::banana:

R_H