• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Don't take this the wrong way, but I never understood why someone would want a signature on a book of a person who had nothing to do with it. I saw a few sketch covers in sales threads of DC charecters on marvel books, etc. doesnt it defeat the purpose of having a signature if the person doesn't even know the book, let alone had no hand in creating it? To each their own, and I support anyone who's personal collecting style makes them happy, I just cant seem to wrap my mind around it...l

I can understand getting an artist unconnected with a book draw eg Batman on a Batman book. I also saw a cool Spider-man blank that had the "man" scored out and "Jerusalem" written instead and obviously a sketch of Spider Jerusalem on it. I really liked that cos it was clever.

I have no understanding of a Breaking Bad quote on an EoW comic though. No offence to R_H.

Who did u mean to offend if not Revival Hoarder???? I love the "no offense" comment right before saying something that could quite possibly offend someone.

What i really don't understand is why someone even has to comment negatively about what he had done with the Blank Cover. That is why it is blank so that you as the consumer can do as u choose. Me personally...I think it kicks . Gus Fring rocks, EoW rocks and then some. What if the guy who invented the Reese Cup had listened to the Naysayers..."No offense Mr. Reese but that is just a dumb idea"! I wouldn't be "80 Lbs over my playing weight" and we would not have the greatest invention of all time.

Revival Hoarder i love it. Now if you could just get a matching one signed by Bryan Cranston that says "Say my name"!

Oh calm down.

:)

Just always amused when someone says "no offense" followed by something that could quite possibly offend. Just state the opinion...all I'm saying.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I never understood why someone would want a signature on a book of a person who had nothing to do with it. I saw a few sketch covers in sales threads of DC charecters on marvel books, etc. doesnt it defeat the purpose of having a signature if the person doesn't even know the book, let alone had no hand in creating it? To each their own, and I support anyone who's personal collecting style makes them happy, I just cant seem to wrap my mind around it...l

I can understand getting an artist unconnected with a book draw eg Batman on a Batman book. I also saw a cool Spider-man blank that had the "man" scored out and "Jerusalem" written instead and obviously a sketch of Spider Jerusalem on it. I really liked that cos it was clever.

I have no understanding of a Breaking Bad quote on an EoW comic though. No offence to R_H.

Who did u mean to offend if not Revival Hoarder???? I love the "no offense" comment right before saying something that could quite possibly offend someone.

What i really don't understand is why someone even has to comment negatively about what he had done with the Blank Cover. That is why it is blank so that you as the consumer can do as u choose. Me personally...I think it kicks . Gus Fring rocks, EoW rocks and then some. What if the guy who invented the Reese Cup had listened to the Naysayers..."No offense Mr. Reese but that is just a dumb idea"! I wouldn't be "80 Lbs over my playing weight" and we would not have the greatest invention of all time.

Revival Hoarder i love it. Now if you could just get a matching one signed by Bryan Cranston that says "Say my name"!

Oh calm down.

:)

Just always amused when someone says "no offense" followed by something that could quite possibly offend. Just state the opinion...all I'm saying.

Oh geez...whay did I get started???

Katchoo,

I agree on the Cranston quote as well!!!

Well at least me being Mexican and collecting comics hasnt been questioned....yet!

R_H

Raw c2e2 variant just ended at 270. Whoa...

:banana:

I bought mine raw for $115 with shipping when everyone was still deciding if the book would be good or not. Just crazy...

Got mine for $100 :applause:

You guys are starting to look like Nostradamus' . Who do you like to win the Super Bowl ? lol

Is it just me or are Blues bringing more than SS on the RRP(C2E2)

just you, SS still sold for more.

I pulled the blue as the highest on ebay. Depends on the day it appears. lol

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?LH_Sold=1&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=East+of+west+RRP&_sop=3

I'm still wondering why that blue 9.8 sold for $650

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=East+of+west+RRP&_sop=3&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=63&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR4.TRC0.A0.XEast+of+west+9.8&_nkw=East+of+west+9.8&_sacat=63

a better way to search. it show more sales.

7 blue 3 yellow. only one blue sold for more.

Edited by vhunter

Is it just me or are Blues bringing more than SS on the RRP(C2E2)

just you, SS still sold for more.

I pulled the blue as the highest on ebay. Depends on the day it appears. lol

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?LH_Sold=1&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=East+of+west+RRP&_sop=3

I'm still wondering why that blue 9.8 sold for $650

Somebody must have really wanted it. I would normally say they paid too much but I seriously think this book has the potential to go higher. It depends on how many people keep coming to the party. I've heard from a lot of people that in store sales are rising though comichron doesn't reflect those numbers.

The highest and the 4th highest are blue.