• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Not a huge Cutler fan myself, but he's better than the Bears have had in quite some time. I met Rey Maualuga in Cinci when I went to a Bengals game a couple years ago.

Amazing Sweetness cars RH, that is pure awesomeness

This has gotten so off topic...

Edited by kapzilla

Not a huge Cutler fan myself, but he's better than the Bears have had in quite some time. I met Rey Maualuga in Cinci when I went to a Bengals game a couple years ago.

Amazing Sweetness cars RH, that is pure awesomeness

This has gotten so off topic...

I was impressed w/ McCown Monday.

Back on topic...is everyone expecting the Ranger to be the baddest mutha@&$#er ever?

I know I am.

Just jokes the mix of topics makes it fun as long as it allways comes back to the book. :headbang:

I think the Ranger better bring help if/when he messes with Death and his crew :o

Back on topic...is everyone expecting the Ranger to be the baddest mutha@&$#er ever?

I know I am.

I expect him to be.. He's on two variants, and in all the promo art, so he really should be..

He was a badass in the flashback in issue 6.. Hopefully that's just a taste of things to come.