• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Reminded me a bit of the story about the old witches

who shared one eyeball

I really liked this issue.. In particular, the scene with Death was great.

So the Tracker has one of the Oracle's eyes.. I wonder who has the other?

How in the heck do you think the Tracker managed to get the Oracle's eye ? The Oracle seems very powerful and the Tracker reminds me of the opposite of power. lol

who shared one eyeball

How in the heck do you think the Tracker managed to get the Oracle's eye ? The Oracle seems very powerful and the Tracker reminds me of the opposite of power. lol

One of the horsemen must have game it to him. Since he pretty much runs that organization, he's obviously well informed. Must have been a strategic decision on their part

who shared one eyeball

One of the horsemen must have game it to him. Since he pretty much runs that organization, he's obviously well informed. Must have been a strategic decision on their part

That makes sense. He may be a bigger player than I perceived him to be.

who shared one eyeball

I believe death is going to be on the lookout for another eye... poor tracker...

who shared one eyeball

I believe death is going to be on the lookout for another eye... poor tracker...

Ugghhhh :sick:

You what's funny? I haven't read 7, 8 yet. :(

Reason:

I want nice little read, I hate waiting 1 month like I do for others. This book has a sweet story and deserves a nice vap and my recliner, before reading. lol

I'll catch up soon guys. Promise.

P.S. I read the spoilers. :o

I can't help myself.

This book does reads better in runs than in singles imo. I believe the detail of the story causes it to read that way. It is one of a very few stories I can't wait to read in TPB form so I race to get the floppies but I love to read it as a series in 1 sitting.

I wonder if Death is going to sport an awesome eyepatch or if he is going to go black void. Or the last option which would be Guts from Berserk squinting style. Another top of the pile worthy issue of an A list comic.

who shared one eyeball

Ugghhhh :sick:

Holy mess!!! somehow, I didn't even think about this when reading. I love how layered this story is, and how they don't hold your hand and spell out every detail. Think it might be time for another reread of the series to keep it fresh.