• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Rated R preview of #9 at http://www.comicbookresources.com/

I would have linked it but it's NSFW so wasn't sure of rules and what not.

Super excited to see New Orleans in the EOW world and through the eyes of Dragotta. I've been there several times in the last couple of years, so much culture.

Rated R preview of #9 at http://www.comicbookresources.com/

I would have linked it but it's NSFW so wasn't sure of rules and what not.

Super excited to see New Orleans in the EOW world and through the eyes of Dragotta. I've been there several times in the last couple of years, so much culture.

Thanks for the heads up. I, as per usual, can't wait. lol

the scenery is just incredible in this series. Floating pyramids ? Are you kidding me ?

Has anyone ever read the "East Meets West" comics from 2011?

I haven't read them but based on the covers and titles, it's difficult to not draw comparison. I almost want to order a set just out of curiosity.

I've never heard of it but please kept us know if you get it. Sounds interesting. BTW, EOW is so very different than what thought it would be based on the original advertisements and poster. I was expecting something as simple and straightforward as Mad Max. This story is huge and might end up being epic.

Ugh I can't wait for next Wednesday. All my family is from Louisiana(if the name didn't make it obvious) so The Kingdom and its mythos is by far the one I'm most interested in so I'm glad to see it'll at least be a sub plot in the coming issues. Plus Death and the Ranger finally meet.

I don't expect Death and the Ranger to actually meet in this issue.. Hickman has a tendency to lie about his solicitations, just to throw people off. He says he hasn't written an honest solicitation in years. It'll be interesting to see if they actually do meet/

Ugh I can't wait for next Wednesday. All my family is from Louisiana(if the name didn't make it obvious) so The Kingdom and its mythos is by far the one I'm most interested in so I'm glad to see it'll at least be a sub plot in the coming issues. Plus Death and the Ranger finally meet.

I'm excited to see how you and your family made it in the future. lol

I don't expect Death and the Ranger to actually meet in this issue.. Hickman has a tendency to lie about his solicitations, just to throw people off. He says he hasn't written an honest solicitation in years. It'll be interesting to see if they actually do meet/

I hope they meet and we only have 1 more day to find out. :whee:

I hope they meet and we only have 1 more day to find out. :whee:

we shall see.

Haven't been keeping up with moderns lately, but was surprised when looking at EOW #1 cgc 9.8's and recently only selling for $20.

I really don't understand listing items like that in reg auction. I understand grading the book, in case it gets hot, etc etc, but talk about burning money.

Haven't been keeping up with moderns lately, but was surprised when looking at EOW #1 cgc 9.8's and recently only selling for $20.

I really don't understand listing items like that in reg auction. I understand grading the book, in case it gets hot, etc etc, but talk about burning money.

I don't get that either although I will take all I can get at $20 a pop. lol

Love your avatar. Death rocks :applause:

Agreed. Makes zero sense.

I don't get that either although I will take all I can get at $20 a pop. lol

Love your avatar. Death rocks :applause:

Thanks! Harvey helped with my sig line btw, so thanks again Justin!

I still love this book btw although despite being a bit behind on it!