• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Yup. Prices are way too high on this due to everyone's tendency to label this as the "next Saga 1 RRP". Based on this fact, and the prices sellers are asking, the likelihood of me owning any of these is extremely slim.

Yup. Prices are way too high on this due to everyone's tendency to label this as the "next Saga 1 RRP". Based on this fact, and the prices sellers are asking, the likelihood of me owning any of these is extremely slim.

Hard to justify buying the next Saga RRP at a premium when you own the actual Saga RRP in spades. (thumbs u

Honestly, unless one is planning to flip it or control a % of the print, the likelihood is very good to own one.

A fan finds a way.

Even if it means selling something he / she has multiples of to offset the out-of-pocket cost.

Honestly, unless one is planning to flip it or control a % of the print, the likelihood is very good to own one.

A fan finds a way.

Even if it means selling something he / she has multiples of to offset the out-of-pocket cost.

Agreed. I've been selling blood every-other-week since last October and in two months I'm in for the Saga RRP.

A fan finds a way.

Allow me to clarify: Personally, I don't see this book as being worth more than $150 raw...so I'm certainly not going to pay more than $150 to get one. It's not a question of whether or not I can "find a way to raise the money". I'm pretty sure I could afford it. I just think it's ultimately going to be worth much more to others than it is to me.

congrats on the sale ryan, thats a great haul. Looks like two guys went for broke on it. Will be interesting to see where the next auction goes, I would think most will stick to BINs though.

I thought we were just trying to make a record for most declined offers. :(

You have reached the maximum number of offers allowed for this listing, and cannot make another.

Ebay don't allowed more than 2 offers?