• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

yea, a blue rrp 9.8 ended at $420 tonight

Is that a good price? Haven't been paying attention to the rrp prices at all.

Seems like a good price. The first one sold for $630 then 4 or 5 brought in the $420-$450 range. Then they dropped and now they appear to be back up. The demand is high on this book and I don't expect it will subside anytime soon.

not really, that's the same guy sell on the board for $400 shipped. then decide to sell on Ebay, now he only gets $389.7, and buyer had to pay $433 with shipping. clearly Ebay is only winner.

not really, that's the same guy sell on the board for $400 shipped. then decide to sell on Ebay, now he only gets $389.7, and buyer had to pay $433 with shipping. clearly Ebay is only winner.

Very good point that flew right over my head because of the fees (thumbs u

Very good point that flew right over my head because of the fees (thumbs u

This assumes that the guy would have been able to sell them on the boards for $400 shipped. I don't think that he was able to. In the end, he probably made about as much or even a tiny bit more by selling on eBay than the boards (he would have had to pay PayPal fees and for shipping if he sold on the boards). I think that the seller got a solid price.

Edited by BeerThirty

I think with the new wave of interest on the book someone would have purchased it on the boards

I think he did ok in my opinion its to early to sell on this only issue 5 and its on fire give it more time that will seem like a steal for this book my 2c