• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

My youngest son read the first 7 issues and informed me that " this stuff is as good as Star Wars" . While I disagree because I was 11 when Star Wars came out and I went to see The Empire Strikes Back 17 weeks in a row, and imho, nothing in better than TESB, I do like that I've added another EOW reader to the family. :banana:

:applause: awesome you added an EoW fan...but crazy you saw TESB 17 times in a row! Have you called Guinness?!

My youngest son read the first 7 issues and informed me that " this stuff is as good as Star Wars" . While I disagree because I was 11 when Star Wars came out and I went to see The Empire Strikes Back 17 weeks in a row, and imho, nothing in better than TESB, I do like that I've added another EOW reader to the family. :banana:

:applause: awesome you added an EoW fan...but crazy you saw TESB 17 times in a row! Have you called Guinness?!

Yes I have to agree entirely. IMO There has been nothing even remotely comparable to ESB. Sorry.