• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is This Another Hi-jack Ebayer?

8 posts in this topic

I am getting absolutely sick of people lifting scans for their scam auctions. 893frustrated.gif

From now on I'm placing watermarks on all of auction. Just like this...

GiantSizeX-Men_1_cgc85_ebay.jpg

Photoshop also has a high security watermark option in it. I'm going to play around with that too.

I am getting absolutely sick of people lifting scans for their scam auctions. 893frustrated.gif

Photoshop also has a high security watermark option in it. I'm going to play around with that too.

Or you could try one like this that I made for Filter a while back:

superman1.jpg

GiantSizeX-Men_1_cgc85_ebay.jpg

Very good idea..... thumbsup2.gif

You should put your selling name in it somewhere. Jeff is too vague.

Umm.. my seller name is on it -- Comicbook Jeff. Take another look -- it's only on there something like 30 times.

The most important thing is that it hits the slab's grade and the serial number. You would really have to jack with that scan it in order to hijack it. Hook or someone similarly skilled could probably do it but it would be a big waste of time for most people.

You should put your selling name in it somewhere. Jeff is too vague.

Why is it too vague? Its a name, and that is all it will take to stop a scammer stealing the scan. Not everyone is named Jeff you know. 27_laughing.gif