• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Wonder Woman Edition

184 posts in this topic

Yea if the back isnt marked up it must be something like a folded/bent page. I wish they were all NG

Someday hopefully they will be.

I would hate it if sketches were all listed as No Grades. It would make me feel like a insufficiently_thoughtful_person for trying to get the best blanks possible. That is part of what is interesting about this hobby, trying to get the best art on the best possible condition blank that you can.

while it's your choice let me ask......are you getting the blank graded, or are you getting the book graded bc of the sketch on it as the yellow label acts as a CoA (imo anyways)

i'm in the camp of it's the art thats important not the grade of the book.......i'm paying for the art and the yellow label (CoA) the condition of the book after the artist is done is of lesser consern

hell sketches and sigs are different from my PoV, grade sigs NG sketches......but i also understand the reason they don't or they should make it the choice of the owner when submitting

Done this weekend at the Alb Comic Con and on it's way to CGC, Amanda Conner Wonder Woman:

DSCF0026.jpg[/img]

I'm the owner.

Super-nice, was she doing these type of sketches at the show or was it limited? At Long Beach she didn't sketch on Sat. at all and on Sunday only did the quickie head sketches.

Done this weekend at the Alb Comic Con and on it's way to CGC, Amanda Conner Wonder Woman:

DSCF0026.jpg[/img]

I'm the owner.

Super-nice, was she doing these type of sketches at the show or was it limited? At Long Beach she didn't sketch on Sat. at all and on Sunday only did the quickie head sketches.

Amanda rarely sketches at conventions. She hates to turn folks down, but she would never be able to meet the demand or be able to enjoy a show if she did commisions at cons. This convention was very small so she deciced to do 4 or 5 sketches for a charitable donation.. Amanda is a great artist and an even better person.

Round 1: Fight

Triston Pence's Amanda Conner

DSCF0026.jpg

Dark Prime 0's Joe Rubinstein

AvengersInvaders1JoeRubinstein.png

rtecbot's Scott Blair

IMG01118-20120909-1520.jpg

Par2ch's Andy Smith

JLA50_Smith-Andy.jpg

Mr. Mylar's Gerald Parel

geraldwonderwomanmylar.jpg

Dave32563's Gerald Parel

scan0033a_zps124ec95c.jpg

spawnfiend's Richard Cox

RichardCox-WonderWoman.jpg

oz's Dexter Soy

P1090422.jpg

alex13's Aaron Lopresti

lopresti.jpg

Ultramanking's Aaron Lopresti

image-2_zps14c45e12.jpg

Menace's Lopresti

cover1.jpg

Mayor006's Jose Jaro

i-cv8WQTw-L.jpg

Harley Troy's Joseph Michael Linsner

jla50-LINSNERback.jpg

jla50-LINSNER.jpg

Poll closes Wednesday @ 9:30PM Central

This wasn't an easy one to vote for; there were so many great choices.

I voted for the one with the invisible jet in it.

Also, oz's Dexter Soy has Master Shake in the background.

:lol: I have one on the way back from Ty Templesmith that has the invisible jet in it!