• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swamp Thing run

51 posts in this topic

st12.jpg

There's a beauty that I purchased off the stands....has a great story inside with a ruby and a solidier where he keeps reliving through different wars...makes me want to go back and read one of my copies.

st12.jpg

There's a beauty that I purchased off the stands....has a great story inside with a ruby and a solidier where he keeps reliving through different wars...makes me want to go back and read one of my copies.

This is my most-bestest non Wrightson cover.

Do the first 10 Swamp Thing issues by Wrightson need to be read in order - or are they all self-contained stories that can be read in any order?

Issue #2 and #3 should be read in order. For the other issues, the narrative does move from one issue to the next, but not to such a degree that if you read them out of order you'd be completely lost. They're pretty stand-alone for the most part.