• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Fist 14 -- What's the big deal?

44 posts in this topic

Wolverine is one of the most popular super-heroes created and Sabretooth has been his main enemy for most of his history. It's pretty obvious really whether you like the character or not.

Sabretooth being possibly Wolvies father was a 90's thing that they didn't bring back again, in fact it's over 11 years since Wolverines origin was made completely known.

Sabretooth being possibly Wolvies father was a 90's thing that they didn't bring back again, in fact it's over 11 years since Wolverines origin was made completely known.

You mean they are not brothers?

You mean they are not brothers?

Brothers in war...Mutant soul brothers....

Everyone is a brother or sister in the eyes of the lord but no they are not blood brothers unless they rub cuts. :grin:

Any ways this is a great Byrne and Claremont book. One of the best Iron Fist stories of the 70's. The cover is well done like the Hulk #181 cover, that it draws the reader to want to pick up the book.

Arnim Zola gets no love

Exactly, because, everyone at once, Arnim Zola is stupid.

He was Max Headroom before Max Headroom was Max Headroom!!

Arnim Zola gets no love

Exactly, because, everyone at once, Arnim Zola is stupid.

He was Max Headroom before Max Headroom was Max Headroom!!

And where is Max Headroom today? Resigned to the 80s with his plug permanently pulled.

What's the big deal about this book? I've never understood it. It's Sabretooth. Yay. I can think of at least a dozen other villains whose first appearances I'd rather own before his. Why is this considered a Bronze key? Someone please enlighten me.

Is this a put on?

What's the big deal about this book? I've never understood it. It's Sabretooth. Yay. I can think of at least a dozen other villains whose first appearances I'd rather own before his. Why is this considered a Bronze key? Someone please enlighten me.

Is this a put on?

If it isn't.... :insane:

Is this a put on?

No. It's an eminence front.