• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High grade Slabs: GA, SA, BA, Marvels, DCs, misc Gold. CLOSED and THANKS!

115 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. Have several dozen slabs to list over the next few weeks, ranging the gamut from GA to BA. Most everything will be high grade. Should be something for everyone's budget, from $50 to $5,000 books.

As usual, the rules for purchasing include:

- Paypal, checks, and MOs okay.

- Shipping is at Buyer's expense. Generally, its $10-$13 for Priority Mail, with multiple slabs going in a Flat Rate box for greater economy. Insurance is entirely at the buyer's expense, and required on packages above $200.

- Shipping to Canada and the UK okay, HOWEVER, Priority Mail has gotten extremely expensive so please be aware of this and use the USPS calculator on the website if you have any concerns re: cost. I'll do standard 1st class mail if I know you, but I am reluctant to send anything high dollar via this method because of the lack of tracking options. And lastly for international buyers, please don't ask me to send an $800 book with no insurance and with $50 marked on the customs label. Not only is this illegal, but it basically puts all the risk if something happens to the package on my end, and that just isn't going to happen.

- I'm okay with holding your purchases until the thread concludes (about two weeks), so that you can combine them and save on shipping.

- Time payments are possible on items over $500: Please contact me ahead of time to make arrangements.

- If you are on the Probation list, please don't bother. Take care of your other business first.

Okay, onto the books. Today, we start with the DCs...