• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High grade Slabs: GA, SA, BA, Marvels, DCs, misc Gold. CLOSED and THANKS!

115 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone for the kind words, and thanks especially to everyone that has purchased.

I wasn't made aware until very recently that the VCC is this weekend. Out of respect for the VCC and its vendors, I will defer listing anymore material until Sunday night and/or Monday. Go check out the hall and buy something from those setting up this weekend. :applause:

Thanks for everyone that has purchased from this thread to make it a huge success! :applause:

Sadly, I have a bit of business to attend to this week that will keep me from posting stuff again on anything approaching a regular basis, so I'm going to close this thread. Should have another one up within a couple of weeks.

Everyone who has purchased should have an invoice. If not, please let me know. Thanks again to everyone who was able to stop by.