• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High grade Slabs: GA, SA, BA, Marvels, DCs, misc Gold. CLOSED and THANKS!

115 posts in this topic

World's Finest # 170 (CGC 9.4 White Rocky Mountain) $185 This book looks like it was literally printed yesterday. The colors and White of the cover just "pop".

WorldsFinest170cgc94_zpsbcf2cad5.jpg

:takeit: (If it's still available)

It is, and its yours. Its a truly astonishing book.

Yes, I'm looking forward to having the book in hand. It will be my first "Rocky Mountain" Book. Nice to find a relatively affordable one. ( Would have liked to have that Batman Annual but it was just too pricey for me.)

Thanks for posting such nice books. They're fun to look at.

SLR

nice pickup Steve!

Thanks Dan. Having fun seeing your books in the SA threads. Also, looking forward to seeing you at Wonder-Con.

SLR

I'm going to update the thread tonight with what's still available, send invoices to those that have already bought, and list more material tonight, tomorrow, and throughout the weekend.

Thank you to everyone that has made this Sales thread a wonderful success. :applause:

I'm going to update the thread tonight with what's still available, send invoices to those that have already bought, and list more material tonight, tomorrow, and throughout the weekend.

Thank you to everyone that has made this Sales thread a wonderful success. :applause:

Still waiting on the $5k books :shrug:

An update of what is left at this point:

Page 1:

Wonder Woman # 150 (CGC 9.6 OW) $325

Wonder Woman # 159 (CGC 9.6 White Twin Cities) $750 Super sharp Silver key. Wonder Woman Origin.

World's Finest # 129 (CGC 9.2 OW) $225 Luthor and Joker team-up.

World's Finest # 152 (CGC 9.4 White) $150

World's Finest # 163 (CGC 9.6 OW) $150

World's FInest # 166 (CGC 9.4 OW/W) $120 Joker appearance.

World's Finest Comics # 184 (CGC 9.6 OW/W) $125

Page 2:

World's Finest # 193 (CGC 9.6 White Rocky Mountain) $125

World's Finest # 197 (CGC 9.4 OW/W) $80

World's Finest # 201 (CGC 9.6 White) $125

Page 3:

Tales of Suspense # 59 (CGC 9.6 White) $2,250

Page 4:

Tales of Suspense # 49 (CGC 9.0 OW) $1,250 (*book was pressed)

Tales of Suspense # 72 (CGC 9.4 White) $350

Tales to Astonish # 72 (CGC 9.6 White) $475

Tales to Astonish # 76 (CGC 9.6 White) $350

Journey into Mystery # 125 (CGC 9.4 White White Mountain) $700 (* book was pressed)

Page 5:

Fantastic Four # 55 (CGC 9.0 White) $275

Fantastic Four # 53 (CGC 9.4 OW) $450 Old label Goodness and 1st Black Panther Origin.

Fantastic Four # 40 (CGC 9.0 CRM/OW Savannah) $300. Real shame for the pages, because this book is an easy 9.4 otherwise. Just a beauty.

ASM # 42 (CGC 9.6 OW/W) $1,295

Silver Surfer # 14 (CGC 9.4 OW/White) $475. Superior old label book.

Strange Tales # 124 (CGC 9.4 White) $575

Strange Tales # 141 (CGC 9.4 OW/W) $150

Everyone who has already purchased should have their invoice by now. Let me know if I overlooked you. No need to pay anytime soon (unless you really want to) as there are more books coming soon.